Intex has launched the Aqua i6, the company’s latest smartphone in the Aqua series. It had already launched the Aqua i4 back in September, this one has a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display similar to the i4, but this is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor.It also has Intex Cloud with 5GB of storage.
The 1.3GHz dual core handsets have already flooded the market and within few weeks we could find more of the new low cost 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582 quad core chipset that also comes powered by Mali 400 MP2 GPU.
Intex Aqua i6 specifications:-
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400MP2 GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 8MP Auto Focus rear Camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
- 1900 mAh battery
The Intex Aqua i6 comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 8990.